Have your next meeting… At the Lake!
The Texas 4-H Conference Center offers conference facilities for retreats and seminars for modern day executives.
- Full-service conference and retreat center
- Complete dining services
- Meeting rooms to accommodate groups as small as 30 to 300
- Wireless Internet service available throughout facility at no additional charge
- Easy parking
The 4-H Center is a part of the Texas A&M University System. The entire property boasts beautiful outdoor, natural areas and clean, comfortable indoor spaces.
Lodging & Accommodations
Leadership Lodge — 24 private rooms
- Two full size beds, all linens provided
- Private bath
- Satellite television
Dormitories — 300 beds
- Ten (10) climate controlled units
- Thirty (30) twin size beds per unit
- Restroom and shower facilities located within each unit
- 100 sq ft common area for informal gatherings; furnished with sofa, chair, coffee table
- Linens available for an additional charge
Lakeside Pavilion — 24 twin size beds; communal space
- Separate shower and restroom facilities for male and female
- Large meeting area furnished with tables and chairs
- Access to commercial kitchen furnished with range, refrigerator, freezer, microwave (utensils not supplied)
- Access to covered outdoor cooking area
*Wheelchair accessible facilities available in the Leadership Lodge and Dormitories
- Our staff will set up meeting rooms per your request
- LCD projectors are available; it is suggested you provide the laptop computer or other device
- The Business Office is open Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm for copying services and other office needs
- Flip charts, markers and other meeting needs are available, please inquire when scheduling your event
Please see the Facilities Page for details about each space below.
- Leadership Lodge
- Moore County Room
- Recreation Room
- Victoria County Room
Take advantage of the beautiful weather and enjoy the great outdoors while at the 4-H Center.
- Pre-arrangement allows for the use of the 40’ x 75’ swimming pool, ropes course, shooting ranges or kayaking/canoeing lakeside. These facilities require certified personnel and thus additional fees, so please inquire when planning your event.
- Nature trails – two well-marked nature trails are available for guests
- Basketball/tennis court