The Texas 4-H Conference Center offers a variety of summer opportunities geared towards all ages and interests of youth. General camps, topic focused camps, and more! There truly is something for everyone!
Camp Photos— photos from each summer camp session will be available on a flash drive this summer.
- You can purchase these with your online registration or download and send in this order form to get your copy!
Please note: All of our camps are on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. Please check the date and camp session to ensure you are registering for the correct one.
- Junior Leadership Retreat
- Teen Retreat
- Community Service for Teen Retreat
- Re-Fashion Retreat
- Youth Hunter Education Safety Course
- D7 Shooting Sports Coaches Training
- 4-H Fishing Camp
- Mission Possible – A camp designed for youth with medically diagnosed disabilities and with 4-H members serving as Mentors
- Mission Possible Mentor Service Learning Opportunity
- County Camp I and II
- County Camp III- Outdoor Adventure
- Prime Time I and II
Register early for reduced rates on most camps. Please see individual camp information for more details.
Terms & Conditions: Online registration for summer camps requires a $25 non-refundable deposit. Registrations made by June 14 are at an “early” rate; registrations are increased by 10% beginning June 15th. Final balances are due June 28th. If any camp or retreat registration is canceled ten (10) or more days before the start of camp/retreat, registration will be refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee. If a registration is canceled nine (9) days or less than the start of camp/retreat, registration will be refunded at 50% of the payment.